Have questions or concerns? What do I do next?

Check your Collective Bargaining Agreement:

If you have a simple or complex question, we recommend that you first take a look at your specific collective bargaining agreement (CBA) to see if you can find the answer.

Reach out to your Building Representative:

If you can't find the answer in the CBA or need more clarification, seek out your building representative and have them help you.  Click here for list of Building Reps. 

Work with your Zone Director or Leadership Team:

You and your building rep can work with the Executive Board Zone Director or Leadership Team.

Call the SEA Office or complete the Online Form:

If you have exhausted all of the above options, or you feel that there is an emergency, contact SEA by phone at 509-325-4503. You may also fill out the online form!

Need to update your contact information?  Fill out this online form.